Here’s how to set the lock for any R&R luggage product. The TSA-approved lock will come preset with the combination “0-0-0” and can be personalized by doing the following.
- To unlock the zippers, make sure the combination reads “0-0-0”, then push the TSA access slider in the direction of the arrow. Both zipper pulls will be released.
- Press down the reset button with a pen or other small tool until it clicks—no need to keep holding it down after that; it’ll automatically stay down (the reset button is the small circle button located to the right of the number dials).
- Then roll the digits on the number dial to your desired combination.
- Then slide the TSA access slider in the direction of the arrow, the reset button will pop back up and your combination will be set.
- You may change and reset your lock again by following the above steps